We’re back with Another Giveaway!
Everyone has the potential to win! Here’s a Re-Cap of our last 3 Facebook Giveaways!
Giveaway 1 : Patrick Doyle won a Brand New MacBook Air, Kelly Giuppa won a Brand New 60″ TV and Chris Ward won a Brand New Apple iPhone 6 Plus!
Giveaway 2 : Nancy Saint won a Brand New Apple MacBook!
Giveaway 3 : Dylan Simeon won a Brand New Apple iPhone 6S in Rose Gold (Kindly given to his Mum! What a legend!)
In the last few months we have been giving our loyal fans a chance to win some incredible prizes! We love seeing the excitement these Giveaways generate but above all we love seeing the look on the winner’s face when they come into our Applecross Shop and pick up their Prize!
Delta is now giving 1 lucky fan a chance to win 1 of 3 Awesome Prizes. To be in the draw to win either our Brand New Apple iMac, Brand New MSI Gaming Laptop or Brand New 65″ Full HD TV, simply “Like or Share” our competition Facebook post with your friends and comment what prize you would like to win! Double your chances to win by doing both “Like” and “Share”. To be eligible you must have liked our Facebook page “Delta Computers and Rentals”. The Winner will be drawn at random on the 27th of January 2016 (3pm AWST ) and will be notified via Facebook!
In the spirit of the Giveaway, Delta Computers and Rentals will now be keeping a closer eye on entries and cracking down on two main things.
Entrants MUST be based in Western Australia (It would be pretty difficult to come in and collect your prize if you weren’t!)
Entrants MUST be real people on genuine Facebook accounts. Suspicious entries from non genuine accounts may be removed at the sole discretion of Delta Computers and Rentals.
By doing this we are making the competition more genuine and much fairer for the real people of Western Australia!
PRIZE 1 : Brand New Apple iMac Computer
The Brand New Apple iMac features a gorgeous 21.5-inch widescreen display, powerful Intel processors, superfast graphics and more. All in a stunningly thin enclosure that’s only 5 millimetres at the edge. This is the perfect addition to your home for study, work or just personal use. This is the All in One you’ve been waiting for!
PRIZE 2 : Brand New MSI Gaming Laptop
This Gaming Laptop is for the real gamers. No more making to do with a sub-par Laptop. This MSI Gaming Laptop is purpose built to perform and excel at Gaming. Featuring a 15.6″ Full HD Display, Intel Core i7 CPU, 8GB RAM, 120GB Solid State Drive, 1TB Hard Drive and most importantly GTX960M Grpahics! This is not going to disappoint!
PRIZE 3 : Brand New 65″ Full HD TV
65″ is the size that is fast becoming the standard for Home Theatre Rooms. This is going to be the stunning centre-piece in your home. Nothing makes a bigger statement than the size of your TV. With Full HD and a stunning display, this will make you the envy of your friends.
Lastly, but most Importantly…. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter is: Delta Computers Applecross. 9A 890 Canning Hwy Applecross (08 9316 9310)
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The promotion is open to residents of Western Australia aged 18+ excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents and any other person professionally connected with this promotion.
- In order to participate in this promotion, applicants must accept Facebook’s terms and conditions, although it is acknowledged that this promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by, nor associated with, Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with their participation in this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By participating in the promotion, applicants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the competition, simply “Like or Share” this post and make a comment with which prize you would like to win. You must also have liked our Facebook page to be eligible to win.(www.facebook.com/Deltacomputersandrentals)
- To be eligible to Win you must at the time of the Draw be liking the facebook page.
- Delta Computers reserves the right to terminate entries for violating terms and conditions.
- Entries must be from a Genuine and “everyday” Facebook Account. Entries from accounts created specifically for entering competitions will be deleted as they are deemed not to be a Genuine Facebook Account. Delta Computers Applecross reserves the sole right to determine the eligibility of each account. No communication will be entered into and decisions are final.
- Participants that both like AND share the status will double their chances of winning by receiving 2 entries. Participants in the promotion do not have to share the status to enter into the draw. However sharing must be done to “Public”. Delta Computers cannot be held responsible for individual user settings. “Shares” can only be seen and counted if shared to “public”. Please ensure your individual Facebook settings allow for sharing to “Public”.
- Entries will commence on the 4th of December 2015. Winner will be drawn at random on the 27th January 2016 AWST at 3pm.
- Prizes are as follows: Brand New Apple iMac 21.5″ (Model Number: MK142X/A ) OR Brand New MSI Gaming Laptop (MSI GE62 ) OR Brand New 65″ Full HD TV (Hitachi 65″ VZ655100)
- The promoter reserves the right to use their discretion if / when suspicious entries are found. Suspicious entries will be deleted promptly. Delta Computers Applecross reserves the sole right to determine if an entry is genuine or otherwise. Delta Computers will be strictly enforcing the terms and conditions.
- The winning entry will be randomly selected from the eligible entries. The winner will be notified by way of a personal message via Facebook and additionally notified in a status update within 28 days of the competition end. The prize is to be collected from Delta Computers in Applecross. There will be no shipping under any circumstances. Prizes must be collected within 14 days of being notified. The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into afterwards.
- The promoter reserves the right to offer a cash alternative to the prize. The Cash value is to be agreed upon by both parties otherwise the original prize must be honoured.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to its Facebook Page and is not responsible for any disruption to the promotion or its Facebook Page due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Prizes will come with standard manufacturer’s warranty. A letter will be provided if requested detailing the date won. Warranty claims are to be processed through the manufacturer only.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).